wreck on highway 81 in oklahoma today

A few clouds. The . At least three people were killed after a massive pileup on Pennsylvania's Interstate 81, officials said Friday. Interstate 81 New York Accidents. Read More, Weatherford officials said Friday that the wind circulation and damage from Thursday's storm indicated there might have been a tornado, but the National Weather Service told the Star-Telegram that Read More, The Boss and his cohorts in The E Street Band played a three-hour nonstop show Tuesday night at Tulsa's BOK Center. Both vehicles caught fire upon impact. US-81 in Ninnekah City limits was closed for about three hours following a collision between a pickup and tractor. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. At this time, investigators could not determine if seat belts were in use in the Hyundai Accent. Troopers say a Pearland, Texas woman who was driving the car that hit them was flown by helicopter to an Oklahoma City hospital in critical condition. If your child will play baseball or softball this spring, youll need to stock up on appropriate clothing and equipment. His body was taken to the Medical Examiners Office in Oklahoma City. Albany, GA - 86. Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney tells 7News three vehicles were involved. Accident reports by area . March 4, 2023 Crews put out the fire, and Oklahoma Highway Patrol officials . A truck hauling sex toys and lube crashed on an Oklahoma highway, spilling its load on the road. It is not enough to answer a question by merely listing facts. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. US 81 Traffic in Oklahoma. At the time, the weather was cloudy and rainy, and the roadway was wet, OHP said. Authorities say Medina was wearing his seat belt at the time of the crash. They were known, they were not just a number, Waitman said. You have permission to edit this article. You can opt-out at any time. Incident - Traffic - Vehicle Crash: 2023-03-02 04:10 . When someone is injured in an accident in Oklahoma, it is important to gather information about what happens next. Troutville, VA - Car Wreck on I-81 at US-220 Results in Injuries. Complete Georgia accident reports and news. Troopers say Debra Wilkerson, 68, was driving southbound on OK-56 . Low near 45F. my axal broke and my tire flew off there was no cars around me i merged off to left of road as far as i could i was almost tottally off high way then i called police right. Keep up-to-date with everything that happens in your world. Carlena Lane, 37, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident, according to an OHP report. ORIGINAL: Oklahoma Highway Patrol closed parts of Highway 81 in Stephens County after a deadly crash. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.. A few clouds. Updated on: March 28, 2022 / 7:03 PM / CBS News. Traffic Advisories. Interstate 81 Pennsylvania Accidents. Officials say a 2013 Hyundai Accent, driven by 34-year-old Nikisha Farris, was heading northbound in the southbound lane of the highway. Updated: Mar 2, 2023 / 06:37 PM EST. The cause of the collision was Webbs vehicle going left of center. ENID, Okla. A 22-year-old Enid woman died Tuesday morning in a two-vehicle collision on U.S. 81 just north of Enid, according to Oklahoma Highway Patrol. Walters labeled most divisive man in Oklahoma, Aspiring teachers, other volunteers work at Coolidge, FROESE, Richard Apr 13, 1931 - Mar 3, 2023, BERGMAN, Johnathan Mar 26, 1976 - Feb 26, 2023, DODSON, Herbert Nov 11, 1948 - Mar 3, 2023, WHITEHEAD, Kyle Nov 27, 1971 - Mar 1, 2023, Pond Creek man killed in motorcycle-vehicle crash Sunday north of Enid, EPD officers arrest teens after vehicle reported stolen, State Tournament, Area Tournament playoff schedules, UPDATED: Enid, Hillsdale residents see damage from Sunday evening storms, Drummond's Peters overcomes adversity to reach state, 81 Feed and Seed is more than your typical ag store, State tournament dream comes true for OBA's Cayot, Legalization of recreational marijuana to appear on ballots, MAPC denies NextEra application for solar, battery storage facility, NW OK Junior Livestock show kicks off week of events. CHATTAROY, Wash. - A crash on Highway 2 near Dennison Chattaroy Rd. Select a date, type, or county to get a list of crash logs. Trapped. In a report by Ada Police Sgt. wreck on highway 81 in oklahoma today. Around 3:15 a.m., a semi traveling eastbound on I-44 went off the . The driver of the truck, Valendon Burton, 51, was wearing a seatbelt and was not injured in the wreck, the cause of which remains under investigation. Provided by KFOR-TV Oklahoma City Deadly 4-vehicle Read More, The massive clash of cold and warm airstretching from Ohio and Virginia down to Texas could produce a "blockbuster" storm. The small, four-seat car with six high school girls packed inside rolled through a stop sign at an Oklahoma intersection Tuesday before it was struck by a semi-truck, killing all of the teens inside, federal investigators revealed. 16 Oklahoma Women Rally In 2nd Half, Share Big 12 Title, Tulsa Drillers Host Auditions To Perform National Anthem At Home Games, Saturday Evening Forecast With Aaron Reeves. Troopers with the Nebraska State Patrol have arrested a Lincoln man after a hit and run crash led to a pursuit in north Lincoln. One of the nations first Black special forces officers received an overdue honor at the White House Friday. Two young Texas adults were killed in a head on collision in a late Thursday evening wreck on the south side of Duncan that involved three cars. A Mediflight helicopter comes in for a landing at the scene of a head-on collision north of the Garfield-Grant County line Thursday afternoon on U.S. 81. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. The accident occurred at about 7:36 p.m. at the intersection of Sixth and Highland streets. The passenger, Dean B. Wemken, 74, of Fluvanna, Tx, was transported by Air Evac to United Regional Hospital in Wichita Falls and then transferred to Saint Johns Hospital in Fort Worth where she died from her injuries. Tennessee; US 64; source: Bing 42 views; Jun 22, 2022 10:51pm; Please refer to our. The condition of the drivers, the cause of the accident and the sequence of events all are under investigation. Use a Map. Low 44F. A 75-year-old Ada man was killed Thursday when he was hit by a vehicle. motorists can expect delays due to a vehicle crash. Two people were killed and a Harnett County deputy was seriously injured in a crash at the intersection of Ray Road and N.C. Highway 210 Friday afternoon. Read More, A community in Oklahoma is mourning the death of their mayor following a fire earlier this week. Report an Accident; Current US 81 Oklahoma Traffic Conditions. Cheyenne Webb was pronounced dead at the scene with external and internal injuries and was transported by Anderson-Burris Funeral Home to Enid, an OHP report said. New crew from US, Russia and UAE arrives at space, Need a Lenten fish fry? According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, fire and rescue units responded to a horrific crash on Nov. 29 after two cars collided on U.S. 81. The tractor driver, Donald Rogers, 60, of Oklahoma City, was transported via Chickasha EMS to OU Medical Center where he was admitted in critical condition. WHITESBORO, Texas (KXII) - Highway 82 was shut down Wednesday night after a crash. AP language and composition-Unit 1 test. Both drivers were pinned in their vehicles, Holder for 35 minutes and Lane for three hours, according to the report. Lane was wearing a seat belt, while Holder was not, according to the report. OKAY, DAMON, THIS IS HIGHWAY 81, JUST TO THE NORTH OF I-40 AND THERE . They sent out another report Thursday evening with updated and correct information. Published: Mar. Emergency responders were called to the . News Nation Only the driver and the . 01/19/23 - 71-year-old man killed after being hit by truck on Emery Highway in Macon. The driver of the pickup, Justin Henington, 35 of Rush Springs, refused treatment at the scene. This site contains affiliate links. 448. Gallup accidents near I-40 Albuquerque accidents near I-40 Santa Rosa accidents near I-40 Tucumcari accidents near I-40. An Oklahoma City man was injured after his tractor was rear-ended by a pickup, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol (OHP). The Whitesboro Fire Department said east bound Highway 82 was closed near . 0 Interstate 81 Tennessee Traffic and Road Conditions. Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney . BISON, Okla. Were learning more about a crash that claimed the lives of three people last month. Tanker truck crash sparks massive blaze on Maryland highway The deadly incident occurred on U.S. 15 in Frederick, Maryland, leaving the driver dead, according to police. Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle Patricia Douglass, 52, dead in 2-vehicle crash at 206th Street and Mach Kuel, 39, killed in car crash on Interstate 35 in Faribault on Zaza Eristavi, 41, killed, after three trucks collide on icy Nicholas Allen Mauldin, 32, and Jurelle B. Thorpe, 21, killed, and Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI, Texas Tornado: Infant, toddler rescued from submerged truck (VIDEO), Girl fights off carjacker attempting to kidnap her and sister in Williamsburg, Virginia, Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer, Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. 1 killed, 1 injured in crash on HWY 81 in Anderson Co. ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. (WSPA) - One person was killed early Tuesday morning during a crash on Highway 81, according to South Carolina . It happened around 8 a.m. in the southbound lanes at mile marker 44 near Key Gate. South. Housworth was transported by Life EMS to St. Marys Regional Medical Center, where she was admitted in stable condition with leg injuries, according to OHP. Oklahoma Highway Patrol closed parts of Highway 81 in Stephens County after a deadly crash. Chaney was pinned two hours inside his vehicle before being freed by Grady County Fire Department. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Crews shut down the westbound lanes of I-40 and have diverted traffic off at U.S. 81. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Feb 25, 2023 12:54pm. The teens, who ranged in age from 15 to 17, were traveling in a Chevrolet Spark that is designed to carry four passengers. TULSA, Okla. The family of a Tulsa woman who died on the Highway 169/I-244 interchange wants that stretch of road fixed. First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Newsfeed Now: Biden unveils $1.75 trillion spending, Newsfeed Now: Democrats push to wrap up negotiations, Newsfeed Now: FDA panel backs Pfizers low-dose COVID-19, Newsfeed Now: Industry peers angry over deadly movie, Newsfeed Now: Infrastructure Bill drawing toward, Eighteen-year-old opens sneaker shop downtown, Mixed feelings from parents over GISD 4-day week, New local business burglarized weeks before opening, Learn how to garden at Smiths Gardentown, Mardi Gras Nocona-style was a huge success this year, Kirby Middle School still in need of retired teachers, Black-Owned business offers all-inclusive artwork,, How to stay away from bad contractors when needing, Headlight flashing: What it really means and is it, Holliday wins Class 3A Basketball State Title, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Holder was driving a 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada, and Lane was driving a 2008 Ford Focus. The high school has an enrollment of just 240 students. Accident Data Center can help you by connecting you withexperiencedGrady County injury lawyerswho can provide you with information about your rights and options. This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Authorities say a person died in a crash Friday morning on Interstate 40 at U.S. 81 in Canadian County. Sign up now to get our FREE breaking news coverage delivered right to your inbox. ADDINGTON, Okla. (TNN) - Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Texas woman and a five-year-old child in her car were killed in a crash this afternoon in Jefferson County. Read More, Multiple police cars and crashed cars Read More, Standstill Traffic around I-40 Westbury was reported by our users, Click here to reveal OK traffic and accident MAP, Red Cross helping Norman tornado victims this weekend, Sand Springs Man hospitalized after motorcycle crash, Tulsa King's Andrea Savage Weighs In On Stacy's Big Season 1 Finale Turn, 'I warned the FBI about this guy Osama bin Laden': the people who predicted disasters, from the 2008 crash to Covid. Current Traffic Conditions. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs. Oklahoma Highway Patrol officials say a person died after a fiery crash Tuesday morning on Interstate 40 in Oklahoma City. Apr 5, 2015. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. NEIGHBORS TELL ME IT'S FRUSTRATING AND THEY'RE DONE WITH IT. A 229.28-mile (368.99 km) segment of the highway lies within the state of Oklahoma. The Oklahoma crash came one week after nine people died, including six college students and their coach, in a Texas . Read More, Within the last two months, two different motorcyclists hit potholes on that ramp and were thrown from their bikes and killed. ADAIR COUNTY, Okla. Four people, including two children, were killed Thursday in a head-on car wreck in Adair County involving a school van. ~ M. OKLAHOMA CITY ( KFOR) - An employee at a Hobby Lobby distribution center in central Oklahoma shot and killed a 69-year-old manager Wednesday, according to police. Sign up now to get our FREE breaking news coverage delivered right to your inbox. Mar 2, 2023 Updated 13 hrs ago. Read More. Oklahoma Accident Ya Better Brake for Sex Toys!!! Copyright 2020 Texoma News Network. Read More, Whether it's a terrorist attack or Donald Trump becoming US president: how do you live with being the person who foresaw a cataclysmic event? . The mood at the school was somber Wednesday, Waitmantold The Post. Interstate 81 West Virginia Accidents. Arizona. Read More, Residents in central Oklahoma were assessing the damage and clearing debris after a series of rare February tornadoes plowed through the area overnight, injuring a dozen people and causing power Read More, Stand still for 30 minute and holding Read More, Standstill for last 2 hours. At this point, many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery. Cheyenne Webb was . The small town of about 3,000 is about 100 miles southwest of Oklahoma City. Rural Retreat, VA - At Least One Hurt in Car Accident at I-81 & VA-90. Biden gets low marks on inflation, gas prices in Fox News Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave, Buster Murdaugh got 'very drunk' with dad 2 months after mom, brother murdered: source, I'm a professional cleaner ditch these 4 household products immediately, Shoeless Ariana Madix awkwardly tries to avoid cheating Tom Sandoval, Prince Harry was scared to lose Meghan Markle after fight that led to therapy, Prince Harry says psychedelics are fundamental part of his life, Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant allegedly flashes gun at a strip club, Tom Sizemore And The Dangerous Burden of Desperation, Tom Sandoval, Raquel Leviss planned to tell Ariana Madix about affair. 44th and Council Rd. All rights reserved. Traffic Advisories. Reflects preliminary reports received by DPS as of October 24 of each year. I-30 travels from I-20 west of Fort Worth, Texas, northeast via Dallas, and Texarkana, Texas, to I-40 in North Little Rock, Arkansas.The highway parallels U.S. Highway 67 (US 67) except for the portion west of downtown Dallas (which was once part of I-20). Have a question about this story? First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Term. US-81 crosses the Red River from Texas south of Terral, passing through several Oklahoma cities, such as Chickasha . I tried to email you it's not sending! Lincoln, NEB. Sarah Stewart, the Department of Public Safety's director of media operations, said there were two accidents at that location, involving five or six vehicles. Witnesses to Sunday's deadly wreck say the poor road conditions were . Our thoughts are with the two injured firefighters from today's fire. Authorities say one person died, and crews took another to a hospital after a serious crash involving a semitruck Friday morning near Guthrie. Tulsa First Responders, Volunteers Install Free Smoke Alarms, No. https://t.co/paZmwifd0K, This weekend, the Red Cross will be set up from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at Crosspointe Church on 24th Avenue Southeast. According to reports from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol (OHP), the fatalities included Kennedy L. Caldwell (SIC), a 20 year old female of Denton, Texas, and Connor C. Slocum (SIC), a 19 year old male . Red means fatalities are higher than at this time last year; Yellow means the number of fatalities is unchanged. UPDATED: Enid woman killed, another injured in U.S. 81 accident, Walters labeled most divisive man in Oklahoma, Aspiring teachers, other volunteers work at Coolidge, FROESE, Richard Apr 13, 1931 - Mar 3, 2023, BERGMAN, Johnathan Mar 26, 1976 - Feb 26, 2023, DODSON, Herbert Nov 11, 1948 - Mar 3, 2023, WHITEHEAD, Kyle Nov 27, 1971 - Mar 1, 2023, Pond Creek man killed in motorcycle-vehicle crash Sunday north of Enid, EPD officers arrest teens after vehicle reported stolen, State Tournament, Area Tournament playoff schedules, UPDATED: Enid, Hillsdale residents see damage from Sunday evening storms, Drummond's Peters overcomes adversity to reach state, 81 Feed and Seed is more than your typical ag store, State tournament dream comes true for OBA's Cayot, Legalization of recreational marijuana to appear on ballots, MAPC denies NextEra application for solar, battery storage facility, NW OK Junior Livestock show kicks off week of events. If your child will play baseball or softball this spring, youll need to stock up on appropriate clothing and equipment. Bailey Turnpike in Chickasha, Oklahoma, Jordan Laine Jacobs, 30, killed and Bradley Wayne Teakell, 22, arrested in collision on Grand Avenue in Chickasha, Oklahoma, Rodd Foat, 46, killed in collision at County Road 1580 and County Street 2820 near Rush Springs, Oklahoma, Scott Womack, 47, killed in bicycle collision on County Road 1400 near Ninnekah, Oklahoma, Harold Millsap and Shirley Millsap killed in collision at US HWY 62 and County Street 2760 in Verden, Oklahoma, Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run collision on U.S. 277 in Ninnekah, Oklahoma, Tatum Horn, 18, killed and Christian Boatman, 20, injured in motorcycle crash on State Highway 37 in Minco, Oklahoma, Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant. marijuana special election, Voters re-elect members of Oklahoma City Council, Yukon bond election set for street improvements, Prominent Republicans hold off on backing Trump, Registration deadline approaching for recreational, Oklahoma voters to decide on massive school bond, Judge dismisses Kari Lakes last election challenges, DeSantis tops Trump by 23 points among Republicans, SCOTUS hears case to determine who controls elections, Trump hosts Mar-a-Lago event with prominent QAnon,, Gov: Tax cuts, education reform may not fit in budget, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Eastbound lanes of the Turner Turnpike were closed Thursday after the Oklahoma Highway Patrol responded to a fatal accident near the intersection with the Kickapoo Turnpike in Lincoln County. Do you have a story idea for Kelci? Theres an interactive map, Dish Network still reeling from week-old ransomware, TikTok sets new default time limits for minors, Edmunds: The most affordable EVs for 2023, White House condemns push to block abortion pills, Fla. woman must have baby who wont survive, Lawmaker seeks to clarify Oklahomas abortion ban, New bill highlights exceptions to OKs anti-abortion, Democrats vow to protect abortion rights in wake, Supreme Court hasnt found abortion opinion leaker, FDA argues public harm if court reverses abortion, In control of House, Republicans move on abortion, GOP rep: Republicans tone-deaf on abortion, New state question would make abortion care a constitutional, New petition aims to put abortion access to Oklahoma, US announces new $400 million Ukraine security aid, Zelensky declares Ukraine year of invincibility, Biden in Warsaw: Ukraine will never be a victory, Graham: Biden visit to Ukraine sends right signal, US tells citizens to leave Russia immediately, Tanks, jets and justice: Ukraines top prosecutor, Russia official warns West for arming Ukraine, Coast Guard monitoring Russian spy ship off Hawaii, Sen. wants OK to host Russian-Ukrainian peace talks, US, Netherlands pledge more support for Ukraine, State senator fighting to stop Ukrainian troops to, Disneyland fan sets record for most consecutive, Chick-fil-A confirms customer data breach, Brothers convicted of killing groom hours after wedding, McConaughey, wife on flight with severe turbulence, Alex Murdaugh sentenced to life in prison for murders, The right thing to do: College softball players, Florida man dies from brain-eating amoeba after rinse, Projections show Social Security fund running dry, Biden had cancerous lesion removed, no further treatment, What to know about OKs recreational marijuana question, Oklahoma prepares for rec. The pickup and tractor were northbound on US-81, near County Road 1410 on Wednesday morning. FEMA only operating one office, SBA in three counties after Jan. 12 tornadoes. Interstate 16 (I-16), also known as Jim Gillis Historic Savannah Parkway is an Interstate Highway located entirely within Georgia. Emergency crews responded around 5 p.m. after calls came in reporting a shooting at the facility, located near S.W. TERRAL OK An accident on U.S Highway 81 in Oklahoma killed two people Thursday night.According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, at approximately 2:50 p.m., on U.S Highway 81, near Terral, Ok . Click the card to flip . Copyright 2021Accident Data Center Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sponsorships, Troy Zielinski dead when gravel truck gets struck by train near County Road 1300 and County Street 2840 near Pocasset, Oklahoma, One person injured in crash on state highway 152 near Cogar, Oklahoma, Pedestrian killed in collision on Sara Road near Tuttle, Oklahoma, Terri Lynn Hawk, 59, killed in motorcycle crash on Interstate 44 West near Tuttle, Oklahoma, Samantha L. Gunnoe, 36, killed and one person injured in three-vehicle crash on U.S. 81 near Chickasha, Oklahoma, Thomas Mauchahty-Ware, 37, killed in collision with semi truck on U.S. 62 near Verden, Oklahoma, Artemio Moreno, 77, killed when struck by vehicle on Oklahoma Highway 37 near Minco, Oklahoma, Whitney R. Blakes, 35, killed and two children injured in crash on U.S. 81 near Rush Springs, Oklahoma, Pablo Chavez Otero, 60, killed in collision on H.E. Tornado damaged 80 homes in Norman. The highway was closed for more than 4 hours. AP The deadly crash occurred about 12:30 p.m. in the rural town of Tishomingo, 45 miles north of the Texas border, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. There was a problem saving your notification. Kelci McKendrick is police and court reporter for the Enid News & Eagle. There are several contributing factors that caused these crashes, such as double tractor-trailers, fatigue, and failure to stop in time. No other info. (Billy Hefton / Enid News & Eagle), A helicopter from Air Evac Lifeteam lands at the scene of fatal head-on collision on U.S. 81 in southern Grant County Thursday, Aug. 18, 2016. At approximately 3:35 p.m. Sunday, a trooper was on patrol on 27th Street near Interstate 80 in Lincoln when he saw what appeared to be two vehicles that had just had a crash. Interactive Traffic Map with Cameras. A collision on Oklahoma 's interstate highway 40 caused social media to ignite after it emerged that dildos and lubricant were believed to be among the items spilled onto the road. Read More, The Red Cross began assisting Norman area residents with casework support on Saturday following last week's storm. Read More. Click the card to flip . . We wanted to bring to your attention several disturbing crashes that have occurred recently. US-81 in Ninnekah City limits was closed for about three hours following a collision between a pickup and tractor. (AP) A tanker truck hauling a flammable liquid crashed on a Maryland highway Saturday and caught fire, killing the driver and damaging several homes and vehicles . After a Grady Countyaccident, there are manyissues that need to be handled immediately. -44. TX Storm Prediction Ctr, Norman, OK Warnings, Watches . It happened around 10:30 a.m. near 50th and Cache Road. The crash . Kremlin, Hillsdale and Pond Creek fire departments responded to the accident, as did the Garfield County and Grant County Sheriff's Offices. LOGAN COUNTY, Okla. (KOKH) - A Piedmont woman died Friday following an accident at the intersection of State Highway 33 and Pennsylvania Avenue, about three miles west of Guthrie. SAPULPA A 50-year-old Sapulpa man was ejected and killed Saturday evening in a single-vehicle wreck on Oklahoma 97 in Creek County. The driver of the second vehicle, 61-year-old Russel Duane Anderson, was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.. Clear skies. Definition. The crash report says the car crossed the centerline and hit . It happened around 8 p.m. just north of Refinery Road. Amarillo accidents near I-40. Emergency responders work a fatality accident on U.S. 81 just north of the Garfield-Grant County line. According to OHPs report, the passenger and the drivers of the other two vehicles were all taken to a local hospital. 1, 2023 at 8:52 PM PST. Read More, A tornado watch was issued for Le Flore County, Oklahoma, and southeast Oklahoma, Thursday as severe storms moved into the Arkansas River Valley region. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. Atlanta, GA - 958. . The driver of the Dodge Caravan was transported to Jefferson County Memorial Hospital where she left against medical advice. Clear skies. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. The crash occurred at 12:30 p.m., after the small passenger vehicle the Tishomingo . Witnesses reported the (vehicle) made a rolling stop at the stop sign and entered (the intersection) before the violent collision with the truck that was hauling rocks, according to a Thursday statement from National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) spokesperson Peter Knudson. Aristotelian triangle. All rights reserved. The accident occurred around 6:51 a.m. onHighway 81 near CR 1230. TULSA, Okla. Lanes are open on Interstate 44 near U.S. Highway 169 in east Tulsa after a semitruck crashed Tuesday morning. OHP: Tractor driver injured in accident in Ninnekah, 33rd Pre-War Swap Meet pulls up to Grady County, Assessor: Deadline approaching to apply for exe, CHS Visual Arts Showcase at Chickasha Area Arts, Grady County Fairgrounds Jamie Jones elected f, BROWN, Louise Apr 20, 1933 - Feb 17, 2023, Pastor resigns following lewd acts with minor charges, WRESTLING: Patty, Bratt help Chickasha gain stranglehold at 106 pounds, Group demonstrates on behalf of victims in Chickasha, NWS confirms tornado between Tuttle and Mustang, BASKETBALL: Cyril Lady Pirates make run to state tournament, BASKETBALL: Am-Po fends off Minco, captures regional title, WRESTLING: Led by individual title, Chickasha finishes strong season at state. The highway was closed for nearly five hours while officials were on scene, opening back up around 12:06 p.m. Oklahoma Accident Reports and News, Updated Live, TULSA: The following ramps will be intermittently closed at the I-244 & US-75 interchange (NE corner of the IDL) fr https://t.co/NYLyNt9zcT, TULSA: The northbound US-169 ramp to westbound I-244/US-412 will be narrowed to one lane from 9 a.m. Monday, March https://t.co/GpL57NH8w1, OWASSO: Northbound US-169 will be narrowed to one lane between 106th St. N. and 116th St. N. and the off-ramp to 11 https://t.co/PsKAJJ3ew8, LAWTON: Westbound I-44 is intermittently narrowed to one lane near Sheridan Rd., at mile marker 42.5 through noon S https://t.co/DXU2gWgeve, RT @OKCFOX: The Oklahoma City Auto Show is underway this weekend at the OKC Fairgrounds. 01/19/23 12:25:56pm - MACON, Ga. A man was killed in a car accident on Emery Highway just before 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday night, according to the Bibb County Sheriff's Office. They were out on lunch break at the time of the accident, according to Superintendent Bobby Waitman. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The driver, Rickie D. Wemken, 68, of Fluvanna, Tx was pronounced deceased at the scene. County. Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Arkansas counties were included in a tornado Read More, WEATHERFORD - Weatherford officials confirmed a tornado in the area Thursday afternoon following severe storms.

2005 Ford Five Hundred Transmission Recall, Direct Entry Masters Of Nursing Programs Canada, Articles W

wreck on highway 81 in oklahoma today