take back everything the devil stole from you scripture

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Amen. 1.1K views, 59 likes, 7 loves, 2 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from : #__ - Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. range of evangelical traditions, all of the ideas and principles conveyed This is not the focus of the Christian life in any way. Publication date: Mar 3, 2023. take back everything the devil stole from you scripture The Blue Letter Bible ministry and the BLB Institute hold to the historical, They killed no one, but carried them off and went their way. What Does It Mean That There Is No One Holy Like God? The Bible tells us that Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy. Thank you so much for this guidance I have always needed a strong prayer to rightfully gain back a stolen piece of land that was encroached on from two sides and am glad I found this prayer, I call upon the Lord to go to war for and fight against the evil in these people may the leave what is mine and work hard to gain their own cover my land in your precious blood and put a conviction on them to never rest until they return what is mine, turn from their evil ways and fully worship you Lord instead of their satanic powers I cover my self and my family under your precious blood Jesus amen. This is when you will literally go to war with your situation just like David did on the above story, and just like he did when he took on and defeated Goliath. Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. God is turning my situation around right now. In John 10:10, Jesus says, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.". The Apostle Paul declares, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places" (Eph. Are we in a recession? The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein. Of the Sons of Korah. Take It Back/Everything That The Devil Stole by Dorinda Clark T Father God, its not Your will that the enemy steal anything from your children that You want us to have. Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings. There is another important theological word that describes why some bad things happen: life. Do not let her go home to be with You before it is her time to actually do so. The words of "Enemy's Camp" are much more than a snappy tunethey are scriptural fact. (Exodus 3:21), 2. Geocoding Please see Blue Letter Bible's Privacy Policy for cookie usage details. Now, we no longer have to settle for less than the best. People often get discouraged when praying for the salvation of loved ones and begin to wonder if the. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point And the key to getting God to want to move on these types of extreme situations is intense and heartfelt type battle prayers, taking hold of God in a way that you may have never done before. Taking back what the enemy has stolen! You are a candidate for God's restoration. For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts! Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles. 4. 1. When everything caves in on us, rejoicing in the Lord makes Him our strength and causes us to walk upon high places. This is what I will call "DISCOVERY FOR RECOVERY" When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. Historical Books Here is a short, but very powerful story from our Bible that will perfectly apply to some of the extreme examples just mentioned above. Looking for a church home? . If you let the high-profile religious personalities tell it, we are to take back our families, health, wealth, joy, ministries, etc. Again, here is a sample type of prayer that you can do to get your child fully covered under the blood of Jesus so as to protect them from the evil predators who are still roaming in our streets and our own backyards: In the name of Jesus, I now plead the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ on my daughter Rachel. The Old Testament The dialogue seems to suggest that rather than stealing from us, the devil has a different agenda altogether! Sixth, you will come out of the battle unharmed. Consequently, many of our lives and churches are preoccupied with superficial things, rather than the God-centered, Christ-exalting, Spirit-empowered, life-transforming, and culture-engaging mission and message of the gospel. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Father, I ask that You now take this assignment up and move as a Man of War to fully rescue and fully deliver my daughter from the foul predator who has just abducted her. Joy, gladness, and restoration are linked. And he only comes to steal, and to kill, and to destroy! Well, if you would look at that text carefully, you might note that Jesus didnt specifically identify the thief as being the devil! M "I went to the enemy's camp and I took back what he stole from me. If God moved for King David to recover every single man, woman, and child that was stolen from him by the evil Amalekites, then God can do the exact same thing for any of you since He is no respecter of persons and He is the same today as He was yesterday. JOEL 2:25 KJV "And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath Would you prayerfully consider a gift of support today? Nowhere in this text does Jesus say the thief is the devil or Satan! Resist. MINISTER MERCY CHINWO 2021 PROPHETIC POWERFUL LIVE MINISTRATION. | By Taking Back What the Devil Stole H.B. Charles Jr. .you need to act on it. Amen.. Some even pray it! When we recall how we felt when we got born again, we realize He has accepted us as His beloved children. isaac ropp salary; cornell university graduation 2022; how do international calling cards . First of all, we might be able to accuse the devil of many things, but we cannot biblically accuse him of being a thief! The main point of the story is really not so much about David getting his wives, children and material goods back from the enemy as it is about the fact that if David had not been out of position and away from his home, leaving the city unprotected, none of that would have happened in the first place! Blue Letter Bible is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Some preach it! This chapter contains some gracious promises of the conversion of the Jews in the latter day, of their calling things to mind that have befallen them, of their repentance, and the circumcision of their hearts to love the Lord, of the return of them to their own land, and of the great increase of them, and of their enjoyment of plenty of good things, De 30:1-10; in it is an account of the Gospel, or word of faith, which at this time should be brought near to the Jews, and be received by them, De 30:11-14; and for the present Moses desires them to consider what he now set before them, and what would be the consequences of receiving or rejecting it, and so what it would be most proper for them to make choice of, De 30:15-20. Let Your perfect will now be done on this situation. Pulpit ear tickling. Passwords should have at least 6 characters. Christ Will Restore Everything the Enemy Stole What Does the Bible Say About Enemy Has Stolen? - OpenBible.info If a man steals an ox or a sheep, and kills it or sells it, he shall repay five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. How can I be afraid? Here is the specific verse from our Bible that will show us that Satan and his demons will try and do this whenever they can: The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. (John 10:10). Here is the sample battle prayer: In the name of Jesus Christ, I now approach Your throne of grace boldly and with full confidence that You will hear my very special prayer to You. can you do covid test without throat swab. He makes everything better than before. Taking Back What The Devil Stole? | A Word In Season Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. Spiritual catchphrases. God will do what he says, God watches over His word to see that it is performed and it will not return void unto him. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Joel 2:25 Context. O RECOVERING WHAT THE THIEF HAS STOLEN - Life Healing Ministries General Epistles Give thanks to him; bless his name! Jesus, does mention the enemy comes to kill, steal, and destroy. Seeking the Gospel in Malachi, the Last Book of the Old Testament. Thank you for your visit. (Deuteronomy 28:13), 6. (Romans 8:28), 7. The favor of God in my life restores everything the enemy has stolen from me. Take back what the devil stole from me." Well, at least it rhymes. I am not disputing that! Just adjust the wording accordingly in the strategies and battle prayer that I will give you below. Debt Free Army Triumphant Life Church Steward Tips, Contact Harold Contact Bev Partner Relations Contact Webmaster, Free Miracle Money Book Free How to Jobs Book. The grieving was so bad, that some of them wanted to stone David and kill him right there on the spot. I know what you are thinking! Father, show us where our daughter is located at. 2 Timothy 2:26 - KING JAMES BIBLE ONLINE K And that person will run to the mercy seat for forgiveness and "he that stole will steal no more working with his hands that which is good etc. I would like to suggest that, contrary to popular belief, it doesnt! My point in this post is that no matter what we may think the devil does, we cannot honestly accuse him based on this text, because Jesus was not talking about the devil, he was talking about the false religious leaders when he said: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. Burn this Bible story into your memory banks in the event you are ever forced to deal with this kind of tragedy where one of your loved ones has been stolen by the enemy, and then kept behind enemy lines like what has been described in the above examples. By proceeding, you consent to our cookie usage. I also think this way of thinking tries to make God our puppet. S Have you ever thought about what this statement means? The favor of God in my life restores everything the enemy has stolen from me. Then David and the people who were with him lifted up their voices and wept, unto they had no more power to weep. Major Prophets In conclusion, let me just say that many times, it very well might be that we suffer losses in our lives, not so much because it is the work of the devil, but rather because of our own faults, failures, and lack of wisdom. If you would read the context of the text carefully, beginning with John 10:1, you will discover the identity of the thief. If we are to experience this supernatural restoration, however, we must have faith that it will happen. Job We all know the story of Job, and how God allowed Satan to destroy nearly everything he had: his health, his children, and his livelihood. First, you're not alone. A Psalm of David. Jesus came and restored everything that was stolen from us in the beginning. 2Ti 2:26 And [that] they may recover. I remember when I first saw them, they just blew off the page at me. Prayer to Recover What the Enemy Has Stolen - Bible Knowledge Still would like some clarification based on the scripture John 10:10. Thank you for registering. Declare them daily and stay focused on them until you experience trueresults. He will guard the feet of his faithful ones, but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness, for not by might shall a man prevail. Third, there is only one thing you have to do. take back everything the devil stole from you scripture - Kazuyasu Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You personally come against this evil man. The consideration of God's attributes should cause us to respond with reverent worship, the confession of sin, and a passion to serve him. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. (John 9:1-25), Keep Your Heart With All Vigilance (Proverbs 4:23), Back to H.B. And Davids two wives had been taken captive. Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double. Exodus 23:22, But if you will indeed listen to and obey His voice I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.. in the resource materials are not necessarily affirmed, in total, by this ministry. 1997 - 2023 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. Luke-Acts If you will notice in this kind of dramatic and intense prayer, what you will want to do is pour out your entire heart and your entire soul to the Lord. No weapon formed against me, my finances, my health, my family or my ministry will ever prosper. That was scary to see the real gravity of what I've been mostly, unknowingly walking through. Your partnership makes all we do possible. The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; he is their stronghold in the time of trouble. Minor Prophets Yet, too many times, when Christians have suffered a loss, they retreat. He is a thief he wants to steal every spiritual gift Jesus has given us. And just like God uses minister the devil uses his to steal. G . Historical Books I am simply saying that the devil was not who Jesus was referring to in John 10:10! This is a perfect example of how demons can actually get other people to do their evil bidding for them based upon the wording of the above verse. of I contacted my ex again in February after being broke up for 14 months because I was so desperate for a reason to live and help. If the devil wants to steal our joy and our peaceto steal.what is not yours, wouldnt that describe a thief. To the choirmaster: according to Jeduthun. The next thing that occurred is that David and all his men wept profusely once they had found out what had occurred. o God also wants you and I to _____ BACK everything the devil has stolen from us. The weekly meditation scripture and inspirational nugget are designed to encourage you in your walk with God, strengthen your faith and give you a specific scripture to meditate on all week long.

Lauren Juzang Volleyball, Daniel Gutierrez Obituary, Mandeville La Obituaries, Articles T

take back everything the devil stole from you scripture