solangelo fanfiction hogwarts

Solangelofanfiction Stories - Wattpad (There's another description inside) "He's gone.". Yes, Nicol, being fifteen means your tattoos will be gone. He raised an eyebrow at Nico, who was full on pouting at his father. Unfortunately, that means that he has nothing else to do until Butler catches a fairy. Were in. Parent tags (more general): Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types; Mergers. ", Will orders. There will be a separate dormitory for you, due to your nightmares, which will have a training room for you to maintain your current standards. He has no way of contacting either camp, and no one will believe his story. Jason Grace is a successful Lawyer in New York City. Part 2 and 1/2 of the Unlikely Duo series. ", Will says, trying to shake him awake gently (he can be pretty scary in the morning). ", he asks back, trying to sound normal. Hi, I'm Nico di Angelo, and this is the story of how I ended up having to protect some wizards in the Triwizard Tournament. Reader Insert ; No quirk, but she still wanted to be a hero. To Protect. #willico Both of you will work at this school which name is 'Hogwarts'. I win!" Hecate would like for you to travel to England as students. Please consider turning it on! He was finally accepted at both Camps. Lazily, he sits up. I, Nicol Di Angelo, complain to my father. There is a certain someone who might use some of your kind against you and us. After the war with Gaia, Nico was enjoying his calm and relaxed life, until one day, he had to do a quest, and it all changed, forever. Children-, My son, Hades cut in. A series of oneshots that answer the question 'What happened?' They belong to Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling. Read at your own risk! roxy-Solangelo - I updated! Follow/Fav Solangelo meets Hogwarts By: BoysLikeGirls13 Over a thousand years ago, a small part of Hecate's worshippers started their own little society, the Wizarding World as we know today and every so often, to keep the peace, a bunch of demigods gets selected as ambassadors and sent to Hogwarts. Draco Malfoy. Will proposed on a little jetty as the sun set, and once Nico had said yes, and theyd cried a little, theyd lain there, hand in hand, watching the sun go down until dark. Following Ragnark, The Master of Death and The Ghost King travel back in time to fix everything while getting revenge on their enemies. Cross posted on Fanfiction.net. "You want us to what?" We found an empty-ish room and went inside. I'm Will, and this is Nico." But the peace didn't last long. Read Because of wattpad. Absolutely. "Sorry" we said at the same time. 7. Ps, cover art is mine. My son, Sirius Black has had some trouble there over the last few years. !"----Dear Demigods, I have brought you to a train which will bring you to a certain school where mortals with magical ability are taught. Wolfstar gets married. Sup kids, this is also on Wattpad under the same name because this is a fairly popular trope there, if youd prefer. FanFiction | unleash . Nico At Hogwarts. Hes not your responsibility. You need to be in Kings Cross Station at platform nine and three quarters by half ten on the first of September. left kudos on this work! This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. But not really to anyone outside of his small friend group. now they have to juggle being teachers while also trying not to die. Nico di Angelo -- just a normal high school student. #hoo As everything was being set up, Hades pulled Will aside. Gods, please dont tell me I landed in Albania again, Nico thought to himself. ", Nico questions raising an eyebrow. Now I'm expected to go to another continent to protect a bunch of kids be Nico Di Angelo is summoned away from Camp Halfblood to a magical world that even a war hardened hero like him couldn't dream of. Solangelo to Hogwarts! Chapter 16, a Harry Potter - FanFiction I will deliver all of your supplies here. A compilation of original short stories of Nico DiAngelo and Will Solace as they explore their feelings for each other and intense sexual tension continues to build. Will exclaimed, continuing to pull off my limbs.I rolled of the bed and manage to take down Will with me. "I'm sorry that I was rudely yelled at after I accidently bumped into someone." Good luck my champions.. They belong solely to J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan. 9. ", he whisper-yells and Will immediately gets that Nico must be furious. You realise if I send Jules away, dad will be next, right? He started to disentangle himself from Will. Well there is a boy, the one who defeated Tom Riddle a decade and a half ago, Harry Potter, he is in danger. "But", Nico mutters. Hecate requests that Solangelo travel to Hogwarts to save her son, Sirius Black, and prevent the wizarding war by helping Harry kill Voldemort before countless more die. In that moment Will understood why Nico got as angry as he is. The last thing he remembers was his date with Nico at McDonald's (much to his dismay) before everything went dark. Working Title: Solangelo Hogwarts, a Harry Potter - FanFiction Please consider turning it on! "Sorry I told you to apologize. Will he succeed in teaching the witches and wizards what they need to know for the battle to come? "The school of which that boy who refuses to die goes? Will simply gives him the look to which Nico rolls his eyes. Will Solace works on mending and healing the fragile relationship of his and Nico, all the while fighting a war. Any sort of reason for said quest is not your concern either. When Will meats a cute Italian, his world turns around though. It's been years since Will Solace has seen his childhood best friend, Nico di Angelo-but that's to be expected since pirates kidnapped both Nico and his sister. The school may have survived Artemis Fowl and Nico di Angelo's first year at Hogwarts, but can it survive Year 2? When Will notices something about the way Nico reacts to physical contac. By "normal", this includes: Keefe: *Sulks*) THE AUTHOR CHAPTERS ARE PART OF THE STORY! The cover was made by the awesome @100001L!! That's Neville and Corey. The war is done. Chapter 12 Will explained.I smirked, " good thinking, Sunshine.". I don't remember a thing. "You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" If you wish to know more about said school you can ask the director who already knows all about you and your heritage. It's pretty cliche, and a different fandom than . I wanted to let you know, William, that should you decide to grow a pair and actually use that ring youre carrying around in your pocket, not only would my son say yes, but you would have my full approval. The boys decided to extend their stay in the Underworld for another week so they could practice magic. You have to stop him an Nico goes to Hogwarts. Solangelo goes to Hogwarts to help protect the boy who lived. After two years of plotting and scheming, his master plan is finally in action. Everyone nodded. "Oh, no, dont apologize for him. "Better." ALSO I DO NOT OWN THE HARRY POTTER OR PERCY Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry had opened up to students from all around the world. Youre the one who has a weed adicted person as a last name. solangelo, crossover, sunny. Will said sternly.I sighed. We can give him all the Fs possible. Chapter 16 people think its because of the war. He yawns before rubbing his eyes. He tells him that he has to protect Harry Potter, the boy who lived, from the dark foes trying to reach him. Recently it's been getting a little ~steamy~ after a game of seven minutes in heaven. Now I believe Seph has decided on Hercules tonight, so you might want to go control your boy. regulusblackkinnie_13, Captain_week_star, Kittyqueen15, iiMoonlightxX, TayMcsizzle, MCWildflowers, AbuTheShoeTwo, Kurama_fun, II_Consolation_II, IvoKMX, WdymSir, TrueFishboi, sniper97, alienbacteria, Elooa, ATerrorist, Ness_pas, Alex1234567890987654321, Lavender_flames, spanna_ro, Ase_the_idiot, HaiItzMeh, DrowningLikeRegulus, ChaosCreated, ramblingr0se, yoongikinsregulus, moonyandpads70s, androgynusblack, KimTemi, Lovely_Carnage, Stormbug96, Hikari_chan069, hannahhhhlee, RavenWritingDesk04, luckbandit, AllBIMyself1055, Makayla_22h, Dora1611, cookiesdippedinmilk, Adoxo, bee819, Dreybear45, Dragonfiretub, berry_rosegold, Eshgard, 0Cherie0, Glossophobia, Mimi_Freya, Croccdocc, MyaAliceWendy, and 607 more users Any sort of reason for said quest is not your concern either. Then people who do not. Nico is sent to Hogwarts to watch over Harry and his friends for a year. Will introduced us. Something Nico never believed in, not when he was way more than head over he. dinner is going peacefully on the first day of Harry's 8th year, until 12 teenagers about Harry's age fall through the roof of the great hall. His stupid dork. I think youd be a pretty great dad in law. He mumbled, before jumping back. I noticed a redhead girl, Ginny Weasly, Hecate's blessing told me, was watching the golden trio with disgust. Nico pov:I woke up to half of my body dangling off of the bed. She's living the life. 1.2K Stories. Credit to the wonderful Viria. Hermione gets nosy about who these adorable fluffballs are. After an eventful summer involving his evil granddad, his complicated relationship with his father, and the shocking revelation that Roman demigods exist too, Nico di Angelo was perfectly content to just enjoy a normal year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But what happens when a certain mishap with the labyrinth lands him in a place called Hogwarts with a bunch of stick wielding maniacs and a strange boy with a lighting scar, who he can't quite shake his bad feeling of. Three days in the infirmary doesn't seem that bad if you sleep through two of them. Suddenly, and for no real reason, the note comes to his mind. Okay fine, it ended about six months ago, but still! We are students but also are going to teach classes. I have no excuse I have no idea why I did that., Hades laughed. Will asked sarcastically, rolling out from under me. Besides the only position open is Defence Ag Look, that's all you need to know. Fluff and angst ahead! Sequel to Lives Collide Harm(fully)(lessly). Nico Di Angelo was perfectly content with running away from his feelings and everyone at Camp Halfblood. Nico goes to Hogwarts to join the returning students in their eighth year to help Thanatos and Hades, and to create connections and friendships with the wizarding world. Chapter 15 tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. DISCLAIMER! Harry thinks Nico is a death eater. #hp 14. WARNING: light to heavy swearing, violence All credits to Rick Riordan except for my OC's. It took days for Harry to calm down after the whole lack of contact fiasco and the hearing. Until one day, Nico shadow-travels back to Camp and a very certain Apollo healer is stuck with him in the infirmary. Both of you will work at this school which name is 'Hogwarts'. We wont be able to be engaged at fifteen., Will grinned. The richest, most popular people are royalty. Do you really think I would do something that you strictly forbid me to do? The greatest of those was magic. He used to be nice and all, but his PTSD changed him." That is, if Tom Riddle doesn't get to Nico first. I just sorta gave up on them. Will they stay undercover as students or will they reveal themselv Harry Potter and crew are invited back for a redo of seventh year, due to events beyond their control. Nico just wanted to feed the Thestrals, as he usually did. He doesn't curse very often. Comment pls. 60 parts. Becoming a group punching bag It had the redheaded girl from earlier, a girl who looked kind of like Annabeth but pale, a guy who had dark hairish brown hair, and a guy with blue hair. I love and do take requests so please leave them! and was still voted #1 in scariest Death Glares. Yes, I know, that was a low blow, but I couldnt help it. In Harry's final year some Greek monsters have fo barbara allen is totally not a barbie doll! 403 Stories. After finishing the letter he practically slaps it into my hands before grabbing his sword (which Will totally noticed before and totally understands why it was there even though Nico left without it) and glares upwards. Nico Di Angelo believed the Fates were done with him. His bitch? Now sit down, cheer up and hold my hand death breath! (Or how Nico sees it, a Thanotos eater, which WHO WOULD WANT TO EAT THANATOS?!?!) It was easy for -COMPLETED- Nico di Angelo is stuck in the Infirmary for three days with a stubborn son of Apollo named Will Solace. Okay, yeah, he did exist. ", Nico asks the smile having disappeared and a serious expression now in its place. Work Search: Nicos collarbone for example. Solangelo at Hogwarts ||ON HOLD|| - NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN cover uses viria's art It is in old greek. Nico will be undercover at a school for Wizards and Witches called Hogwarts, and he has to protect the golden trio. nicodiangelo. Notes: Sup kids, this is also on Wattpad under the same name because this is a fairly popular trope there, if you'd prefer. Since the end of the Giant War, everything's been pretty calm for the demigods, but when hades comes to a certain ghost king with a strange offer and mysterious quest, the quiet ends. Sequel to Young and Old, Back and Bold. What will he do when Harry and Ron become suspicious? Takes place after BOO and during OOTP, Hades summons Nico to inform him that he must go on a quest to Hogwarts. 590 guests Your ultimate goal will be to protect him from this man named Voldemort who wishes to kill him." i'm taking requests, so dm me or comment please! "Nico? SOLANGELO FANFICCCCCCCC. You look more like the dark arts than the defense against it." solangelo as hogwarts teachers - chapter 1 - Wattpad "Where are we? A/N: This story was originally on Fanfiction.net by qZhao but they put it up for adoption and gave it to me. I love you so much., Kudos and comments appreciated, constructive criticism welcome :). (Solangelo goes to Hogwarts) By: Rebel-Wolf-Warrior. percyjackson. I hope to see progression. ~~~ "Ha! Will and I get on last, we were a little preoccupied. Da you're my chosen one harry potter x reader. P.S Thanks for 10k reads!!! Works and bookmarks tagged with Solangelo at Hogwarts will show up in Nico di Angelo/Will Solace at Hogwarts's filter. #willsolace. Wonder why you let Cedric die? First, he apparates into Hogwarts then claims to be here on behalf of a powerful dark magic family that's job is to keep the ghosts in line? I suppose what Im trying to say here, is that I think youd be a fairly decent god of the underworld. Will explained for me. That is until Apollo decides that Hogwarts is in need of two new professors that can save the school from something they don't know of yet. A Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover story. Okay, now that was uncalled for. He survived 2 wars, got turned into a Dandelion again! We got dressed and went to breakfast. Chapter 7 instead, they find a We were, in that moment, nothing less than young gods who had the world in hand. Part 1 of 'You should see me in a crown' series. He says he would feel bad if he does because Will (after him) is apparently to honest for his own good. 16. "Do you mind if we sit here? dinner is going peacefully on the first day of Harry's 8th year, until 12 teenagers about Harry's age fall through the roof of the great hall. Chapter 2 I will try to update once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. 1. It took them a while to make it down to the dining hall. All while I had to deal with my feelings for my best friend, Will Solace. they diagnosed him wi. Solangelosmut Stories - Wattpad Understood?. And only him. . "Okay, okay I get it. Immediately Will and Nico's eyes dart to the now open door where two boys and a girl are standing. Less humane. Hecate would like you to, act as bodyguards, I guess, to Harry Potter and his friends, although if you let on that youve been sent for that purpose, you will lose all heir trust. Nico started to raise his hand. WARNING: UNDER REWRITING AND HEAVY EDITING A compilation of original short stories of Nico DiAngelo and Will Solace as they explore their feelings for each other and intense sexual tension continues to build. Volde Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HP, J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do. First published May 05, 2020. Pretty much like most other stories, a bit slow to get into but I promise it will get better. On his other side is a note but before he can pick it up, Nico starts moving and Will immediately starts looking at him. Nico di Angelo has never really been welcomed or appreciated, but just one short year after the Second Giant War, things reached an all-time low for him. ~~~~~ He may have skipped out that if he is bound in marriage before his death, his consort shall also join him. I'm the potions teacher, and hes the Defense against the dark arts teacher." So basically this book is me being a solangelo nerd. I asked confusedly.I waved my hand, motioning for him to elaborate. This means being reborn and returning to their demigod bodies while keeping their Godly abilities. But I really didn't, alright? Definitely not. There were still plenty of people who were still grieving their friends or family's or people they just knew's death. He expects to be in the Underworld. Chapter 6 You didn't shadow travel us, right? Solangelo at Hogwarts ||ON HOLD|| - Because of wattpad - Wattpad ", Nico asks, snapping Will out of his thoughts. Immediately Will turns serious as well. Solangelo to Hogwarts! Chapter 1, a Harry Potter - Fanfiction.net "I'm Ginny, this is my girlfriend, Luna. With a threat of a spy amongst the demi-gods, they find themselves allying with Harry and his friends to find out the mystery behind the disappearing wizards and witches. Highest rank: #1 in SolangeloSmut Fantasy Humor Solangelo Percebeth Jiper Frazel Harry Potter X Heroes Of Olympus Drarry Tratie. Nico stares at him conflicted until he sighs, probably understanding that nothing of their situation will change. Solangelo in Hogwarts - Chapter 1 - Archive Of Our Own No yeah I get that. He looked up at Will, raising an eyebrow. Been getting a bit boring anyways., Hecate grinned. "We were somewhat kicked out so could we sit here?". Will was dragging me. "I am glad";Will, Solangelo as teachers in Hogwarts because 'Why is there none?!". Soulmates. Forced to go to Hogwarts, Nico has to face New enemies, New friends and psychopath who believes that Nico belongs to him. Magic will not have the same effect on you as it does on others. I dont really mean it now, but it isnt really polite to scream at strangers. I want you to help them with that. But what happens when Lady Hecate and Chiron sends them on a quest? He wanted some change anyways. left kudos on this work! And Donna. I will provide you with magic and knowledge of a level that is expected of fifteen year old wizards, and by the time you arrive in London, you will have a full background that is well integrated into the knowledge of the English Ministry. You cannot escape it by wealth or war. #crossover #drarry #harrypotter #hoo #hp #linny # . And continuing so hmu if you have any ideas youd want to see, I know full well this has been done many times before because Ive read a lot of them but I wanted to write my own so here.Honestly tho I have no idea where Im gonna go with this h e l p p l e a s eAlso I apologize in advance for the fic name its like midnight and that meme has been slapping my brain all dayAlso again dont expect much from this Im not a very good writer :-:If I feel like there needs to be a trigger warning Ill add it at the beginning of the chapter you have my word. ", Will simply lets out confused by the way Nico looks at him weirdly. He stares at Will for a few seconds before his eyes widen in shock and he scrambles backwards, blushing big time. Solangelo meets Hogwarts Chapter 1: Solangelo meets - FanFiction That was just basic etiquette. Chapter 8 I chuckled, "thats what I said, but they told me to do it anyways.". WARNING: light to heavy swearing, violence All credits to Rick Riordan except for my OC's. Um- sir, do you, uh.. and then, because hed obviously lost his fucking mind, he darted forward and hugged Hades. Hades has requested Nico's help in separating those who should stay in the mortal realm as ghosts and those who should stay in the underworld as souls. If you wish to know more about said school you can ask the director who already knows all about you and your heritage. #nicodiangelo Now unless you want my father to make comments on the.. he gestured to the hickeys on both of them. Yup. A mission comes through and he must answer the call. Chapter 17 The reason why? (This has Solangelo, Wolfstar . Then I suggest you get up and dressed.. Solangelo go to Hogwarts - Chapter 1 - Archive Of Our Own Jasper Harry has no idea who this guy is, but he's about to find out. Original Demigod Character(s) (Percy Jackson), Nico di Angelo & Artemis Fowl II & Draco Malfoy, Hehe Gay Demigods in Hogwarts Go , Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Post-Gaea & The Second Giant War (Percy Jackson), Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Original Annabeth Chase/Percy Jackson Child(ren), Original Hazel Levesque/Frank Zhang Child(ren), Original Annabeth Chase/Percy Jackson Child(ren) - Freeform, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Minerva McGonagall & Lou Ellen Blackstone, Draco Malfoy & Pansy Parkinson & Blaise Zabini, Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley & Nico di Angelo, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Post-The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson), i think everyone is gonna end up gay except ron he jus seems so straight but i still love him, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED HOW SLOW THIS WILL BE, A Time Altering Quest; Hogwarts (2nd Story. And they're teaching. Ari: Dad. 3. Disclaimer: I do not own any characters, the picture, or the place. "Gone.". You really think hed say yes? Who knows what's going to happen? I hope to see progression.

Semi Truck Accident Las Vegas Today, Articles S

solangelo fanfiction hogwarts