how to cancel london zoo tickets

Save time and money. Your right to cancel your membership. If you dont get the tickets for your preferred date, buy London Pass and get a backdoor entry to the Zoo. When: All year from 10am (except Christmas & Boxing Day) Ticket info: Chester Zoo. Walking from Baker Street (Bakerloo, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines) is via Regents Park. We do not have a family ticket available as part of our standard ticketing. A limited number of general admission tickets will be available at the gate each day with pricing of $20 per child or senior, and $25 per adult. Totally recommend it.Mariano Cabrini from Argentina, "The London Pass along with the travel pass gave me the freedom to see everything I wanted to see when I was in London. When you buy ZSL London Zoo tickets, you select your preferred time of visit. Off Peak Child Tickets . TICKET PRICES Adult 21.95 (17+ years) Child 17.40 (2-16 years) Infant FREE (Under 2 years) Concession 19.75 (+60 years or NUS card holders) Special Needs Carer FREE* (One free carer per special needs adult/child) Price excludes voluntary gift aid donation. Founded in 1826, the Zoological Society of London (ZSL) is an international scientific, conservation and educational charity whose mission is to promote and . Tesco Clubcard says you should recieve your tokens in the post within seven working days and will be valid for six months. The Library is closed on all public holidays and at weekends. If you are interested in a corporate adoption or sponsorship of an animal, please contact George Eracleous, Head of Corporate Partnerships. The Zoo's 3 Help for Household ticket allocation must be pre-booked and purchased online. If you are concerned that ZSL or any of its employees are endangering the safety and wellbeing of others, please contact our safeguarding team in confidence atsafeguarding@zsl.org. Borrowing rights in the extensive ZSL Library at Regents Park, the largest zoological collection in the country and a great place to study and research. Well be very sad to see you go and hope that youll reconsider remaining a member being part of the ZSL member community means that youre part of a group of people who love animals, and love making a difference for them. Purchase your Zoo membership from either the London Zoo or Whipsnade Zoo website for free entry to both Zoos for a year filled with wild adventures! If you want to book for a group of 15 or more people you can either book and pay now through the website or you can contact our groups team at [emailprotected] for more information and to book. For a standard entry, our ticket prices are from 33.00 per adult and 21.00 per child. We require that individuals visiting through the Community Access Scheme complete a post-visit survey to share their experience of London Zoo. Overview. Please see more information about accessibility at London Zoo here. However, Gift Aid cant be claimed on behalf of someone else, because its considered a gift to the person whose Membership is paid, not to the charity. Get deal. As with online tickets purchased directly through the zoo, a small convenience fee will be added of $2 per ticket. Kids can groom and feed the goats and sheep, then meet the zoo's donkeys, llamas and kune-kune pigs. Ive just visited, how can I become a Member? All guests who are registered disabled will be entitled to have a free carer accompany them during the experience. How much does Membership cost? If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass. People over the age of 16 years old can participate on our Adult Keeper for a Day programme. We will review completed surveys and if an organisation chooses to apply for more vouchers we will consider their completed survey rate. What day does my Membership start from? (**) At London Zoo, parking is free for Gold members in conjunction with Zoo visits from 10AM Monday - Friday, excl. Please pre-book tickets. Do you have ZSL Member discount on experiences? After this time, only exceptional circumstances will be considered for date changes, extensions or refunds. You can show the London Pass at the ticket booth of any attraction included in the list to activate it. "Debra from Texas, USA. If advanced 3 tickets are unavailable for the date you select, please try another date. Ready to get your tickets? Explore walkways covering the 2,500 m Indian-themed exhibit. On the day of your visit, you can show the e-ticket on your mobile and walk into the zoo. How far in advance do I need to book an experience? Your organisation works with or supports one or more of the following: 2. Camden Town to ZSL London Zoo walking route(opens in Google maps). ZSL London Zoos car park is on Outer Circle, Regents Park plus were outside of the congestion charging zone. ZSL London Zoo is packed full of wonder and amazement, with over 650 species of animals to meet and thousands more surprising and fascinating facts just waiting to be discovered. Our Community Access Scheme also provides reduced price tickets (6.50 per person) to people who have additional needs or disabilities. If the purchaser has not received this email please contact us at [emailprotected] so we can check whether your order has been successful. Head down to the beach to watch the colony of Humboldt penguins dive, swim, frolic, and feed in Englands largest penguin pool, complete with underwater viewing windows. Become a Member; Plan Your Visit. You can save 20% if you pay by annual Direct Debit. Zoological Society of London is incorporated by Royal Charter with Company Number RC000749. We would hope that even though you can not adopt your preferred animal you would still choose to support ZSL and we would encourage you to make a donation instead by visiting our donation page . Our partners have a wealth of experience in supporting disabled people and have been offering advice and support to us in improving accessibility. From the main entrance of Marylebone Station walk left to Baker Street, then either follow Baker Street tube walking directions or take the 274 bus northbound, which leaves every 12 minutes. Can I buy tickets when I arrive? Registered address: Regent's Park, London, England NW1 4RY, Unlimited visits to both of our coservation Zoos year-round. I would recommend the use of the London Pass to anyone travelling to London. Yes, London Pass/Go City Explorer Pass holders simply need to arrive at the Zoo and present their pass to ZSL Admissions staff. Can I downgrade from Gold to Silver Membership once its already started? Members can currently visit during our Zoos' opening hours without the need to pre-book. Ticket prices for London Zoo vary according to the time of year and whether it's a weekend, holiday, peak or off peak. A full refund will be made on open-ended vouchers, providing a date has not been booked and the voucher has more than three months until expiry. Soak in the Galpagos climate and discover three Galpagos giant tortoises that can live for over a century. If you have already explored our FAQs page and still need help, please take a look at our contact links below to reach the right person for your query. Your food is for humans only! The London Zoo is one of the most popular options for this pass. The London Zoo impressively dates back to 1828, and first opened to the public in 1847. Can I store my luggage when I visit? Single Child members, and those under the age of three, share the same benefits as the adult member they are visiting the Zoo with that day. These discount codes are offered in many forms, which you will gain anyway if you book your tickets in advance and online. . Advanced Reservations Required to Visit. If the date you are trying to book is unavailable, please try an alternative date. On weekends, the adults pay 28.50 while the children pay 18.55 to enter the wildlife attraction. Our Zoos are part of ZSL, a global science-led conservation charity and so for those wishing to support us whilst enjoying the benefit of entry to both our Zoos, we do offer annual memberships. To contact the library, please email library@zsl.org . Buy London Pass. You can use your entry tickets to upgrade against the equivalent membership package and only pay the remaining difference. At Euston Rail Station you can take bus number 253 from bus stop G which goes to Camden High Street. A complimentary drinks reception for ZSL Fellows and their guests before every ZSL Science and Conservation lecture run throughout the academic year. At both London and Whipsnade Zoos, membership can be purchased at our Membership Desk, but the quickest way is to purchase membershiponline. Can I pay for my Membership using a monthly Direct Debit? If you visit London Zoo with children, you will need at least three to four hours to cover most animal exhibits. For instance, on a Peak day, an adult ticket (16+ years) costs 35.50 while kids pay only 23.10. Registered Charity in England and Wales number 208728. The refund may be . If you are planning a school or educational visit, please visit our education pages. How do I report lost property? We have a limited number of lockers and they are only available on a first-come first-serve basis. What are the age restrictions on the lodges? The ZSL London Zoo gets around 1.5 Million visitors annually, which is why booking your tickets in advance makes sense. We have talks, but not shows. Registered Charity in England and Wales number 208728. London Zoo tickets - a ticket to adventure! Our shops sell keepsakes and souvenirs from as little as 1. Imagine how the world might change in their lifetime and learn how we can protect them and our planet for years to come. All refunds are made to the card that the experience was purchased with. Then, discover the new features added in 2021. The double buggies are 15 to hire and we take a 15 refundable deposit. Camden Town station can get extremely busy, especially at weekends. We have wonderful restaurants, cafes and refreshments areas in our zoos, but if you are on a budget you are welcome to bring your own food and drink. However, when youbook the regular tickets, kids under 15 years get 35% off on standard adult prices, and kids under three enter for free. Can I buy Membership as a gift? 88: Northbound, towards Kentish Town:Alight on Albany Street at Prince Albert Road. Wander through our Madagascan shrub forest and see how . At London Zoo, you dont just see animals you get to learn how they live, what they eat, how they adapt, and how they survive. Who is the primary member on my membership? About this ticket Free cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund Reserve now & pay later We do offer gift vouchers for our experiences; when these are purchased you will receive a voucher by email. Find out more about travelling. What's the best way to get there? Fast, Complete and Cost effective Planning a trip to London. London Bus Routes: 274, C2. We look forward to your visit! We are in a unique position to apply the world-leading science from ZSLs Institute of Zoology and the expertise of our Conservation Programmes to our projects around the world to ensure impactful outcomes and the conservation of endangered species and their habitats. The tickets say my name on, can anyone use them? The travel was exceptionally easy and the fact that everything was prepaid allowed me to be worry free about having enough money set back for admissions and travel. For enquiries relating to London Zoo bookings, click here. Tickets obtained through the Help for Households scheme are valid for entry to the Zoo on the date of issue only. Please note, if you are travelling over school or bank holidays, your journey may be affected by planned engineering works. This might change your Membership into a family package. How do I redeem my Leisure Vouchers or Tesco Clubcard vouchers? You can upgrade tickets purchased from ZSL and via SEE Tickets (except for promotional offers) against Membership within 14 days of your visit. Go inside this 265-acre zoo in the Bronx, one of New York City's five boroughs, to see a range of exhibits including the Congo Gorilla Forest, JungleWorld, the Butterfly Garden, and a children's petting zoo. For access to both London and Whipsnade Zoos all year long. As part of our Community Access Scheme, reduced price tickets for London Zoo are available for pre-booking at 3 per person, if you are receiving Universal Credit, Pension Credit, Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support or Jobseekers Allowance. The homes we build for our animals are carefully designed to provide places for them to explore, rest and, yes, sometimes to hide if theyre feeling shy! Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of marine life right in the middle of London. Making a refund claim For tickets bought online Email your original booking confirmation plus your request for a refund to refunds@stanstedexpress.com. For example, with a 6-day adult London Pass you enjoy 605 worth of attraction credits. At Whipsnade Zoo, each disabled member is eligible for free car entry or free carer entry. Chalk Farm (18 mins / 0.9 miles walk) Chester Zoo. COVID-19 Precautions: Special health and safety measures apply. The Zoo is most crowded on weekends between 10 am and 2 pm. Up to 20% Off Direct Debit Membership. During morning hours, animals are most active and come out to have their food, so you can easily see them. If you would like to enquire about the scheme, please contact our Community Engagement team at [emailprotected]. You can buy your Membership on ourwebsite, via email at[emailprotected], on the phone by calling our friendly Supporter Contact team on 0344 225 1826 if you prefer to pay by card. London Zoo issues timed tickets to limit the number of visitors inside the Zoo at any point of time. Directions. Perfect partner to visit London. To become a ZSL Fellow you can contact the team on 0344 225 1826 or register online. It isn't currently possible to hire trikes at London Zoo. Valid 1 Day: Check availability to see starting times. The Los Angeles Zoo may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of the Zoo or attractions, close the Zoo or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Zoo, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require. Set up in 1826 by Sir Stamford Raffles, London Zoo is one of the worlds oldest scientific zoos. Marylebone(Chiltern Trains) You can also contact us onfeedback@zsl.organd tell us what you loved most about your visit to one of our zoos, what you've learned or maybe what youd like us to provide more of. Depending on the time of the day and month, the waiting time can range from ten to 45 minutes. How do I use National Rails 241 offer? As a ZSL Fellow, you will receive the following benefits: As a ZSL Fellow, you also have the following privileges: Do I have to bring the same free guest on each visit? London Pass helps since the planning phase till the actual trip. The payment is an annual Direct Debit; payment is taken in the same month your Membership renews each year. How to reach London Zoo? Lockers will be emptied overnight. Please ensure you book a ticket for them when you book yours so that we know how many visitors to expect. Through the work of our pioneering scientists, our dedicated conservationists and our unrivalled animal experts in our two zoos, we guide and enable others in the UK and all across the world. Yes, wheelchairs are available for hire from London Zoo on a first come, first served, basis. Depending on the crowd expected, days are labeled as Peak day, Standard day, Off-Peak day, Saver day, or Super-Saver day, and the ticket prices vary accordingly. When you book London Zoo tickets, you must select a specific day and entry time slot for a visit. We hope that all of the animals in the adoption scheme are on-show everyday however we can not make any guarantees. Book your ZSL London Zoo entrance ticket in advance and discover just under 15,000 animals in an oasis in the heart of the capital surrounded by Regent's Park, listed buildings, and beautiful gardens. For enquiries about holding private functions at London Zoo pleasevisit our dedicated venue hire page. All guests visiting the Detroit Zoo who are not Detroit Zoological Society (DZS) members, ages two and older, are required to have advance tickets. Can I use my Blue Peter badge to obtain free entry? I am bringing children with me who are under three. Both seniors and students pay a discounted price of 29.70 per person. How can I buy Membership? Find yourself face-to-face with our Asiatic lions and our friendly giraffes whilst they enjoy a spot of lunch. Once the payment has cleared, your vouchers will be sent to you via email, this is most accessible option as our call centre can sometimes have long wait times. See map. Sign up for wildlife updates and ways to get involved, Zoological Society of London is incorporated by Royal Charter with Company Number RC000749. Continue until you reach the entrance to Regent's Park on the corner of the outer circle. Free delivery when you spend more than 83. Registered Charity in England and Wales number 208728. Due to high demand, we have made the 3 tickets available for purchase in advance online, for up to 6 people per household (under 3s go free and do not need to book but must be accompanied by an adult with a booked ticket). How old do you have to be to become a ZSL Fellow? Membership is for use by the named holder only, and is not transferable under any circumstances. Find out more about the offer and full T&Cs, here. Our animals are sometimes visited by our Veterinary team at short notice so they may be off-show or we may have some maintenance work taking place which means that their enclosure may be closed or obscured. Please call us on 0344 225 1826 and we can take a pro-rata payment to upgrade to Gold or to add new members to your Membership until it expires. As part of our Community Access Scheme, reduced price tickets for London Zoo are available for pre-booking at 3 per person, if you are receiving Universal Credit, Pension Credit, Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support or Jobseeker's Allowance. The Community Access Scheme is also here to help people over the age of 60 who may be at risk of isolation (6.50 per person). 20%. How do I redeem my BuyAGift/Virgin Experience Days voucher? Alternatively, take the 274 bus northbound, which leaves every 12 minutes. Any misuse of a Membership card will result in it being indefinitelyconfiscated with no refund. You can rush through the London Zoo in 90 minutes if you are a bunch of adults. For further details on tickets please refer to our Terms and Conditions. The best time to visit London Zoo is as soon as they open at 10 am. Description. National Rails 241 offer permits 1 person free of charge into London Zoo (minimum of 2 visitors required). We have a public bike shed in the car park opposite the main Zoo entrance. Please note only direct media enquiries will be answered by our Press Office. Is ZSL part of Merlin? Sign up for wildlife updates and ways to get involved, Zoological Society of London is incorporated by Royal Charter with Company Number RC000749. Unfortunately we do not hold a waiting list for our experiences. If your enquiry is urgent please call 0344 225 1826 or visit our ZSL Adoption Centre. Group dated CAS tickets which would save you from converting your CAS vouchers to General Admission tickets. Check our Contact Us page for our phone line opening times. Typically AAA offers discounted rates, including up to 20% off full-price daily admission. For instance, on a Peak day, an adult ticket (16+ years) costs 35.50 while kids pay only 23.10. Address:Regents Park, London, NW1 4RY, UK. If your card has been stolen, please contact our Supporter Contact team on 0344 225 1826 and provide us with your crime reference number and we will replace your card free of charge. Call 918-669-6601. . Please remove all items from lockers at least 30 minutes before zoo closing time. Now all you must do is, reach the wildlife attraction 10 minutes before the time mentioned on your ticket. Spaces are limited and subject to conditions. Your email address will not be published. Concession Flexi Ticket at London Zoo Pass for Only 31.59 for Ages 3-15 Year Olds. Special ticket types (e.g. Head to Sea Life London Aquarium. It's simple! Car entry from 11 February - 29 October 2023 Ticket costs also vary depending on what time of the year you visit, as well as whether you decide to include an optional 10% donation towards the conservation of the zoo. If you would like to cancel a ticket, you must notify the zoo immediately by phone at 800.652.4143 x 222, at which time the email confirmation or tickets shall become void. For more details please see full parking information. 20. Debit or credit card. Parking is also available on Outer Circle just by the zoo and at car parks in the local area. If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass. More information about media enquiries. When you dont book in advance, there are chances of you not getting your preferred time slot and date. You may make changes to your reservation until 11:59 p.m. the night before your visit is scheduled by selecting ' Manage My Visit ' in your reservation email.. After that time, your reservation is final, changes cannot be made and we are unable to move your visit to a new date and time. Youre sure to see a whole host of amazing animals during your day,but some may be more challenging to spot, so our friendly volunteers and staff are always happy to help. Next, step Into Africa to observe the elegance and grace of the giraffes before moving on to the magnificent residents of Gorilla Kingdom. Immediately after purchase, your tickets get emailed to you. Nearest Underground: Camden Town, Regent's Park or Baker Street. From Camden High Street, you can either take a 15-minute walk to London Zoo or you can take bus number 274 towards Victoria Gate which will drop you outside the Zoo. What do I need to show for this? For further information, please visit the ZSL Fellowship page on our website. Toll-free within the US +1 800 887 9103 Toll-free within the UK +44 800 090 3140 Toll-free within Australia +61 1800 316950 Toll-free within Mexico +52 (800) 2694359 From other countries (exit code) 1 617-671-1000 Call us Our call centre is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week (New Year's Day) Gold members, Fellows and Patrons are entitled to 10% discount on London and Whipsnade Zoo animal experiences. Check your journey atNational Rail. On Monday to Saturday and on Sunday from 9 am to 6:30 pm, there are paid parking spaces, at 2.40 per hour and 1.40 per hour respectively. Join our family Explore London Zoo membership For access to both London and Whipsnade Zoos all year long Membership to the biggest Zoo in the UK Whipsnade Zoo Membership Visitors must pre-book their 241 entry tickets here. This discount does not apply to open-ended vouchers. Free cancellation Landmarks Warner Bros. My preferred experience is booked up, do you have a waiting list? Cross the Marylebone Road and turn left immediately into Park Square East. The additional child will sleep on a pull-out sofa bed and must be aged between 5 and 13 years of age. Outer Circle, Regent's Park, London NW1 4RY, NW1 4RY London, UK Please note the pay point at the lockers only accepts coins and does not issue change. Make great memories together Family days out at London Zoo Put your head down Hotels near London Zoo Local hotels to choose from just a stone's throw from our Zoo Visit London Zoo Ready to buy tickets? Yes, members need to be living at the same address. I am planning on visiting the zoo, will my adopted animal be on-show? Can you bring a picnic into the Zoo? From Camden Lock to London Zoo including admission is 24 for adults, 17.50 for children and 22 for seniors - these are one way tickets but you can also exit the zoo and get the canal boat back to either destination also. Whipsnade Zoo's tickets are cheaper on weekdays. For London Zoo questions visit this page, and for Whipsnade Zoo, visit this one. We also have two TFL Barclays Cycle Hire scheme docking stations one in the small car park opposite the main Zoo entrance and another in the Zoos main car park. We may occasionally offer a family ticket as a promotion, either available through londonzoo.org or a third party seller. Book online Perfect for friends and family SINGLE TICKETS Ready to get your tickets? CAS tickets cannot be used by schools for class trips. Why cant I have more than 2 adults in 1 lodge? Camden Town (16 mins / 0.8 miles walk from the Zoo) Euston(Avanti West Coast, London Northwestern Railway or London Overground). This wildlife attraction is home to 19000+ animals, a few of which are endangered and exotic. Children tend to spend more time around their favorite exhibit, attend feeding sessions and get nose to nose with animals through glass enclosures. In these cases, we are not able to offer discounted tickets direct to individuals; instead, all Community Access tickets are provided by community organisations. We dont allow visitors to bring food for our animals. The Library is closed on all public holidays and at weekends. ZSL's Community Access scheme provides discounted tickets to: The scheme is currently open to people living in Greater London, and we work with a wide range of local councils, charities and community groups who apply for tickets and distribute them to the individuals and families they work with. The terms of purchase are provided and must be agreed to . Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged . Click 'Edmonton Valley Zoo' Click 'Zoo Admissions' to book a time to visit the zoo if you want to reserve a spot (already have a membership, have LAP, or want to pay for a one-time visit) Click 'Zoo Memberships' if you would like to purchase or renew a membership. To qualify for access the 3 tickets, we are using the governments Help for Households criteria, which also sets out the proof of benefits accepted. Fast pass is just great! Free parking for cars and motorbikes is available at the zoo from 10am Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays and school holidays). Please check the website to keep an eye on updates, call us on 0344 225 1826 or email us. 274: Northbound and Southbound:Get off on Prince Albert Road at ZSL London Zoo. I have a disability. Visitors can buy London Zoo tickets online or at the attractions entrance. As part of our Community Access Scheme, you can now buy reduced price tickets for London Zoo 'at the gate' from as little as 3 per person if you are receiving Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support or Jobseeker's Allowance. I have a disability. As well as one year of freeentry to our Zoos and exclusive communications,Gold memberswill also enjoy: (*) The first Hullabazoo Indoor Play session of the day (10.30-11.00) is reserved for Gold members. Do you offer concession tickets for overnight lodge experiences? Please note: Vouchers will require payment at the time of booking which is after your application has been accepted. See theTerms & Conditionsfor more information. Alternatively, you call ahead and reserve one of our wheelchairs in advance via 0344 225 1826. Please ensure that you include your unique account number from your previous booking and number of vouchers per category required. If the person who arrives does not match the name provided on our records they will not be granted admittance to the experience. What tickets do I buy? Alternatively, you can call us on 0344 225 1826. Just great!!! This is to allow us to claim Gift Aid on your Membership fee. Deal. Do Single Child members (and under threes) get the same benefits? It can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults (or 1 adult and 1 child) and 1 additional child, due to the size of the sofa bed. Participants must be aged between 11-15 years old at the time that they participate in the experience. The purchaser of the adoption will receive an email confirmation which should appear in their inbox shortly after the purchase has been made. Find out more about our combined Zoo memberships, including the different membership packages, benefits and prices. Experiences above subject to availability. In the 18th century, visitors to the London zoo didn . To get the offer, visit the ZSL London Zoo Clubcard rewards page* and enter the amount of points you want to convert.

Columbia School Of General Studies Transfer Acceptance Rate, Pictures Of Deformed Rose Buds, Articles H

how to cancel london zoo tickets